LAAPFF Community Agreements
To ensure that our LAAPFF staff, artists, and audiences feel comfortable attending the Festival, we ask that everyone in the LAAPFF community do their part in creating an environment that is welcoming, safe, and inspiring by committing to the below LAAPFF Community Agreements. Please note that each venue may have its own health and safety guidelines and entry requirements that may supplement the following; provided, if there are any conflicting terms, then the venue’s guidelines will control:
- Be mindful of the boundaries of others. Avoid unwelcome physical contact, unwelcome sexual attention, harassment, stalking, and inappropriate physical contact of any kind.
- Be inclusive and respectful of people of every race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, age, physical appearance and body size, language spoken, and immigration or economic status. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior or speech.
- Respect moderators, artists, and audience members. Please refrain from sustained disruption during film screenings and live events.
- Duty to self monitor. Stay home if you are sick. To reduce your risk of catching or spreading illness, stay home if you feel sick, even if your symptoms are mild.
- We encourage to wear a face covering. To encourage the safety practices of our communities, masks are suggested to be worn when watching a film screening or panel at the theater.
- Wash or sanitize hands regularly. Clean your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer after contact with surfaces.
- Cover your coughs or sneezes with a tissue or your sleeve.
We look forward to celebrating our communities with you in person.